Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ...
Philippians 2:1 NIV
I often just read past this first part of this verse and keep going to the one love bit...this first part is enough to stop me though. The Holy Spirit dwells within, and somehow I am found in Jesus (Col 1v3).
He is somehow in me, and I am in Him.
The One who was there at the beginning, who humbled himself to become one of us, who went to the cross for me...somehow He dwells within, and I in him.
How good is that?
I have no reason to be afraid of what other people think of me, no reason to fear the future, in Him there is freedom :)
#freeindeed
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment