Then children were brought to him that he might lay his hands on them and pray...
Matthew 19:13 ESV
The word in Greek used here for "pray" is "proseuxomai".
Are you ready for this?
It's made up of two words;
pros, which means towards, to exchange
And euxomai, to wish, pray.
It literally means to exchange wishes.
With Jesus.
I wonder what wish Jesus would want to exchange with me today?
What about you?
#thewishexchange
#pray
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment