Immediately he spoke to them and said,
"Take courage!
It is I.
Don't be afraid."
Mark 6:50 NIV
Don't be afraid.
The word here is "phobeos".
The things that debilitate us with fear.
The thing that stops us in our tracks.
Our phobia.
My phobia.
It might not bother you, but it scares me...stops me.
Jesus says I can see you, I'm with you, have courage.
I Am is with you, for you.
So don't be afraid.
Don't be bound up, held back, stopped in your tracks, I Am is on your team.
#thingstorememberinthestorm
#wordsofJesus
#IAm
#takecourage
#nofear
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment