When Peter saw him, he asked, "Lord, what about him?"
Jesus answered, "
If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?
You must follow me."
John 21:21-22 NIV
This journey, this life, its about you and me Peter... its about the gifts, blessings and opportunities I've given you... all you have to do is choose to follow me, to walk this road together with me... no matter where it takes us.
Will you listen for my voice, take my direction, live out Kingdom values in the big and small things of life?
Just follow me.
#itsajourney
#theroad
#jesusatthecentre
#with
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment