Listen to my words, Lord, consider my lament.
Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.
Psalm 5:1-2 NIV
This is not the first time David has bought his problem to God...and whatever is going on, it didn't just start yesterday...
He has a lament.
A groaning.
You don't groan over something small...
Listen
Hear me
I'm praying
I'm here again and this is not resolved
Hear my cry for help (it's literally "hear the voice of my cry")
Been there?
Maybe today this is where you are at...
Even tho it's hard, there seems to be no resolution, no response, no answer...the voice of his cry is still to his God and King. His faith doesn't waiver.
If we're groaning, lamenting, crying... do the 3 things David did;
keep coming back to God, keep your faith,
& write a song...
#psalms
#psalm5
#lament
#writeyourownsong
#writeyourstory
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment