Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, "Follow me!"
John 21:19 NIV
Will you walk the same journey I walked... will you be OK when you're rejected, lonely, tempted, challenged...
Will you follow me to invest in the lives of others?
Will you learn about Kingdom values - and how to live them out?
Will you follow me if I call you across the room, across town or across the world?
Are you up for it even if its not exciting or glamourous?
Will you feed my sheep?
Love people even when its hard, costly, messy... even when the rewards are few and the wins... well you may not even see the wins...
Even when the outlook in this life is bleak, will you follow me?
#choose
#followme
#wordsofJesus
#loveGod
#lovepeople
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment