But I, by your great love, can come into your house;
Psalm 5:7 NIV
It's a bit wintry now, so when you come into my house hopefully it's warmer than it is outside... that you step out of the cold & into the warm... out of the darkness and into light... that you feel welcome... that there's some goodness, some love for you here...
God's house is never full, the light is always on, the welcome is always warm... His arms are wide open for us...
For you.
#psalms
#psalm5
#itsasong
#dearlyloved
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment