Walk with the wise and become wise...
Proverbs 13:20 NIV
At LifeGroup we were looking at a passage of scripture and I saw manipulation and cynicism
Someone else saw grace and encouragement.
They're 30 yrs younger than me.
The preacher at church on Sunday is 25 yrs younger than me, and I'm going not to critique, but to learn... my favourite worship leader is a generation younger...
Wisdom is often found in those older than us, but is not a factor of age, or success in this world, but of someone's orientation to, and walk with God.
I can be so busy talking that I miss the wisdom in others...sometimes I just need to listen more...
Walk with the wise whereever you find them & choose to journey with them even if its just for a season...
#walkwiththewise
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment