Then the Lord said to Joshua, "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Take the whole army with you, and go up and attack Ai. For I have delivered into your hands the king of Ai, his people, his city and his land..."
Joshua 8:1 NIV
In a business meeting this week the recent earthquakes were discussed and the comment was; "well you're not worried because you have the hope of heaven..."
The battle has already been won.
Just like Josh was told. I've already done it. Delivered.
Yet you still need to go and fight the battle...
We still need to do what God has called us to...to represent Him to the world...to be agents of grace, of restoration, of hope, of justice...to be His hands & feet in a broken & damaged world
God's won it for us.
Delivered
Yet still wants us to do our part...
#lovepeople
#grace
#inthebattle
#somethingtochewon
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment