But [we are different, because] our citizenship is in heaven...
PHILIPPIANS 3:20 AMP
It's easy to take our citizenship for granted...but if I'd just been granted citizenship to this country how would that feel?
Maybe like this is now Home.
I belong here.
I'm accepted here
I'm wanted here
As a citizen I'm protected and secure...
And maybe that changes the way I see people around me and how I treat them and the place I live...
We are citizens of heaven.
We belong
Accepted
Wanted
Secure
Loved
That citizenship can't be lost or taken away from us, and the borders to the Kingdom are open for all who chose to come in...
That changes the way we see the people around us and the place that we live...
#kingdomvalues
#dearlyloved
#childrenofGod
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment