"Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel, which means 'God is with us'".
Matthew 1:23 NLT
For 42 generations God had been working from the outside...His presence was so powerful people couldn't survive it, heaven met earth only in the Holy of Holies...but now...at the first Christmas, it all changed.
God shrunk himself, humbled himself, made himself "nothing"...a baby in a teenage single mother in a tiny backwater town where nothing good ever came...and in that moment God is with us.
Jesus says I'm going to enter the story in a new way, I'm going to know what it's like to be you and I'm going to be with you on this journey...
I'm not just going to make a way but I'll be that way...this is a love story and this is the best way I can show you that I love you.
#with
#christmas
#everythingchanges
#promisesofhope
#love
#itsalovestory
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment