You cannot separate fools from their foolishness, even though you grind them like grain with mortar and pestle.
Proverbs 27:22 NLT
I'm feeling a bit like that today...some responses are so ingrained that tho I want to stop responding like that - I just can't.
Grinding away...beating on ourselves...no...a change in the heart, at our core, what we really believe about ourselves, what God says is the truth about us (know the truth and it will set you free)
Chosen
Redeemed
Loved
No matter who we are
No matter what we've done
Knowing that in the core of our being...that's what moves someone from being a fool...
#proverbs
#wisdom
#somethingtochewon
#truthwillsetyoufree
#dearlyloved
#chosen
#redeemed
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment