Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry...
James 1:19 NIV
Live generously.
Usually we associate that with money or material things...but this verse came up this week in the context of relationships & being generous with one another...
Choose to live generously by listening not speaking...giving others space to talk without judgement or having to give answers or solutions.
Live generously by chosen to let go of things that annoy us about others...
If God loves me and allows me to have my say, then I can do the same for you...
Who do you and I need to be generous to?
#james
#keepingitreal
#inthistogether
#loveinaction
#liveagenerouslife
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment