Learn to do good.
Seek justice.
Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans.
Fight for the rights of widows.
Isaiah 1:17 NLT
After telling the people off for their religious activity that missed completely it's purpose...God reveals His heart in this instruction...this is how I want you to live...this is where My heart is...
The marginalised, hurt, lonely, disadvantaged...
#truereligion
#Godsheart
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment