The simple inherit folly, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
Proverbs 14:18 NIV
Sometimes these proverbs just make so much sense...be prudent, look ahead, don't just make decisions for the now, but for the future & your knowledge will increase...a win :)
But what if we look at it from a spiritual perspective...what does being prudent look like?
Would I make different choices?
Spend more time praying?
Think more about God's kingdom than my kingdom?
Invest more in the lives of others than in the things of this world?
Hold on to stuff... even my own life, more lightly?
And I wonder what this "crown of knowledge" might look like...maybe not something so flash and shiny...but maybe something that's more like an old bloodstained wooden cross...
#proverbs
#somethingtochewon
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment