'I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness."
Isaiah 42:6-7 NIV
Here is the mission mapped out in Isaiah for the Servant of the Lord.
Centuries later Jesus became that covenant, is the light...is freedom...
But he also passed this on...on to his team of disciples...and on to us...to be his light in this broken mixed up world, to be part of his sight giving, bondage breaking, freedom project...
#inthistogether
#upsidedownkingdom
#Jesusatthecentre
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment