Therefore I stationed some of the people behind the lowest points of the wall at the exposed places, posting them by families...After I looked things over, I stood up and said...to the people,
"Don't be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your families, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes"
Nehemiah 4:13-14 NIV
Nehe wanted to show the enemies he was onto them. He'd heard of their plans and was prepared.
He then put people with their families.
If you're prepared to die for someone, that's probably who it is.
But he also reminded them that God is great & awesome.
No matter what the outcome, He is on our side.
There is one who stands in the gap for us.
Who stands as family, prepared to die for us.
Jesus knew that God is great & awesome...but still had to face the enemy.
He did it willingly.
#forus
#childrenofGod
#dearlyloved
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment