Then the king said to me, "What are you requesting?" So I prayed to the God of heaven. And I said to the king, "If it pleases the king, and if your servant has found favor in your sight, that you send me to Judah, to the city of my fathers' graves, that I may rebuild it."
Nehemiah 2:4-5 ESV
Faithful and Brave.
Nehe had been working for the king for ages... years... & praying about this for months - faithful.
Suddenly the opportunity was in front of him - & what did he do? Prayed again.
Faithful
And then he jumped in.
All in.
Sometimes we need to be brave.
Sticking our necks out.
Taking a risk for what God has placed on our hearts.
#nehemiah
#faithful
#brave
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment