Friday! Proverbs!
Lazy people don't even cook the game they catch, but the diligent make use of everything they find.
Proverbs 12:27 NLT
We don't see the opportunities that are right in front of us, don't use wisely the resources at our disposal...buying fast food instead of learning to cook...complaining about gym fees but could walk to work for free...
But what about our spiritual life?
I listen to a sermon but don't take notes... don't read God's word for myself... in the tough times I just want God to fix it, take it away, heal...& right now...rather than ask Him to walk with me thru it...'cos that's where I learn about God, about me, about His purposes... with God is where the diligent make use of everything they find...
#diligent
#with
#proverbs
#wisdom
#somethingtochewon
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment