Not that I desire your gifts; what I desire is that more be credited to your account.
Philippians 4:17 NIV
Giving somehow blesses us, and develops our character...it's not about the gift or the size if it, but what giving does to us...
I don't think God is keeping a tab of the good things we do in the context of who's doing more...but in the cumulative effect of grace in the world around us as we help a neighbour, or someone with their assignment, a task, bear someones burden, share their load, or feed someone, visit, encourage...and give...this is God's grace at work in the world through us...and somehow...in us as well.
Grace changes us when we receive it...and also when we give it...
#somethingtochewon
#grace
#lovepeople
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment