Consider what God has done:
Who can straighten what he has made crooked?
Ecclesiastes 7:13 NIV
If I was God there's a few things I'd do differently -,and there's a few things I'd fix - right now!
But I'm not...and in this world there are some things that you just can't fix.
Doesn't mean we shouldn't fight for what is right or stand against injustice or be part of God's restoration of this world...
Doesn't mean we give up walking with someone who's struggling...
Or maybe it's a more personal hurt that is crippling, or a physical ailment...even Paul prayed for healing that never came...
Wisdom says hand it over to God, keep talking with Him, but accept that there are some things you just can't fix
#gatherwisdom
#somethingtochewon
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment