What can I give back to God for the blessings hes poured out on me?
I'll lift high the cup of salvation - a toast to God! I'll pray in the name of God;
I'll complete what I promised God I'd do,
and I'll do it together with his people.
Psalm 116:12-13 MSG
The psalmist in his not OKness cried out to God, and now takes the next step...remembers the blessings of God in his life.
And from that place of remembrance, of knowing, he chooses to praise God.
And then he chooses to live his life in the light of remembering that God is good.
Even when he's not OK, he chooses to praise God. (When we're not OK that might be just getting up in the morning & being thankful for a new day, turning up at church, offering the shortest of prayers, finding the shortest verse in the Bible to read...and that's OK)
And he chooses community over going it alone.
#psalms
#psalm116
#itsOK
#choose
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment