Jesus said,
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14 NIV
This can't mean that the Kingdom is just for children, and doesn't seem to mean it's about coming to Jesus like a small child... but about those who do not yet know, or have not yet met Jesus.
For some reason (culture, poor conversion rate, hard to work with?} the disciples decided that this group were not worthy to meet Jesus.
But Jesus said these people are what the Kingdom is for.
They're who I came for
Who I love
Who I died for
Don't hold them back or put a barrier between them and me...I don't need protecting.
And when I'm gone, they need to meet me thru you!
#wordsofJesus
#lovepeople
#sunday
#worship
#thisisourGod
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment