Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
Proverbs 16:3 NIV
Jesus said he was here to do the will of the Father.
He committed his plans to Yahweh, especially when it got hard - when Jesus was in Gethsemane and would've happily given the mission away...he said I'll roll what I want to do back to God the Father, and let Him establish the plan...
And with that, salvation came.
Hope came.
In God's time.
God's plans were established when Jesus committed his stuff to the Father...and so should we...sometimes the energy we need for that is found when we get together in community, in church, to connect with our Heavenly Father, to (re)commit our stuff, to Him, to give Him the freedom to work out His purposes in and thru our lives...
#sunday
#worship
#thisisourGod
#roll
#rollyourplanstoGod
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment