Again Jesus said,
"Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."
And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit."
John 20:21-22 NIV
Peace be with you.
Know that no matter what this life throws at you - just have a think about my last week! - it's going to work out OK - I'm the evidence of that!
Peace be with you.
I am sending you, just as I was sent.
You have a purpose. Your life has meaning.
Yes I spent thirty years building, then it got real for three years, and these last three days! Wow. Just wow.
Will you join me now?
Who knows where the adventure might take us! (actually I've got a pretty good idea :))
I've got stuff for you to do, people for you to love.
Life 2.0 - will you jump in?
And the best part?
Stay close 'cos when you breathe in, it's gonna be me you breathe in!
In a mysterious way I'm coming with you, in you, we're in this together now.
#easter
#ressurectionlife
#life2.0
#breathofGod
#inthistogether
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment