When I look at the night sky and see the work of your fingers - the moon and the stars you set in place - what are mere mortals that you should think about them, human beings that you should care for them?
Psalms 8:3-4 NLT
Hopefully you're able to enjoy some of this beautiful weather and get out into some big landscapes...just look up (not straight at the sun tho!)
There is beauty and design everywhere in the world around us that points us to the Creator...so who am I that He should care about me?
#butHedoes
#psalms
#psalm8
#howgreatisourGod
#justlookup
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment