Once when Zechariah's division was on duty and he was serving as priest before God...an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense. When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear. But the angel said to him:
Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard...
Luke 1:8-13 NIV
The old priest going about his normal routine in the church when an angel appears...clearly not an everyday occurrence and freaked old Zac out...
I wonder what I'd think if my pastor said he met an angel in church this morning?
An angel with a message from God...
What's this got to do with Christmas?
#christmas
#story
#jesusatthecentre
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment