Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge...
I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me...
Psalms 16:1, 7-8 NLT
In the midst of trouble David kept the faith. Verse 1 he's seeking refuge, safety...when all seems lost...when disappointment reins, when hurt overwhelms, when we can't see purpose or reason...
But he chooses to bless God anyway
He listens to the storehouse of truth God has placed in his heart, & he keeps faith in the God who is there...regardless of his circumstances...
#choose
#faith
#hope
#inthistogether
#onyourteam
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment