And he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over."
Mark 5:34 NLT
Ch5 is an amazing day or so in Jesus life.
Just had the storm.
There's a demon possessed man
A sick girl who died
A sick woman who was healed.
There's crowds, boats, walking around
Jesus demonstrated his authority over nature, the spiritual, health, and even death.
Some people were terrified and wanted him to leave, others crowded around, some bowed before him.
Yet in the middle of all the drama, in the middle of the noise and jostling of the crowd, there's a moment when everything slows down, like in a movie when all fades into the background and there's a focus on these two people.
She's terrified, face down, and Jesus words are full of compassion:
Daughter. My child.
I see you
I know you
It's OK
I love you
I see your faith.
In all the noise and drama, Jesus is personal.
You think he doesn't see you, know you, care for you?
He does.
He's the one-person-at-a-time God
#sunday
#worship
#thisisourGod
#dearlyloved
#childofGod
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment