Mordecai the Jew became the prime minister... He was very great among the Jews, who held him in high esteem, because he continued to work for the good of his people and to speak up for the welfare of all their descendants.
Esther 10:3 NLT
We may never make PM, but Mordecai was held in high esteem by his people not because of his position or his power, but because he kept working for the good of his people, & not just this generation but the ones following.
Who am I working for?
Am I doing something for others?
Too busy?
No resources?
There's always a reason why not...we can all make a contribution into the lives of others along the way whether that's big or small...just got to keep our eyes, ears, & hearts open...
#lovepeople
#lessonsfromEsther
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment