And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best...
Philippians 1:9-10 NIV
"so that"
There are 4 things that follow the "so that", the reason why Paul wants our love to abound in depth & insight...the first is that we will be able to discern what is best.
I'm not sure where I thought discernment came from, but it's linked here to a heart of love.
In God's economy love drives everything.
You want to know what's best?
Love determines that.
I wonder what would change if I allowed Love to work like that in my life...?
#letloveabound
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment