Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:17 NIV
My political views change, my thinking on things changes as I get more info, hear someone else's perspective, or my experience changes me...but our Heavenly Father does not change.
Constant
So when we read His story, creation, the fall, His desire to have relationship with His people, Jesus stepping in to make a way, be the way, love, kingdom values...redemption
...
And He promises...one day...all will be made new...the brokenness repaired...
#sunday
#worship
#thisisourGod
#constant
#youaredearlyloved
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment