I want to report to you, friends, that my imprisonment here has had the opposite of its intended effect. Instead of being squelched the Message has actually prospered.
All the soldiers here and everyone else too found out that I'm in jail because of this Messiah. That piqued their curiosity and now they've learned all about Him...
Philippians 1:12-14 MSG
What others mean for evil, God used for good, because Paul was faithful to his calling
That group of soldiers, his prison guards, Paul may have been the only person they could have heard about Jesus from.
All of us will have one or more people in our lives that we are the only conduit of God's love, truth and grace...so be faithful to your calling...
#youmightbetheonlyone
#lovepeople
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment