Friday! Proverbs!
The soul (appetite) of the lazy person craves and gets nothing [for lethargy overcomes ambition], But the soul (appetite) of the diligent [who works willingly] is rich and abundantly supplied.
Proverbs 13:4 AMP
For lethargy overcomes ambition! Isn't that the way it is sometimes...this proverb says that there is a richness and a blessing that comes from working hard - an internal reward from putting in a good days work...
But let's think about this a bit more... I want to be grace filled but not pray... I want to know God's word better but won't commit to study it... sometimes lethargy overcomes ambition...
As we jump into 2017 may we be diligent in what really matters...
#proverbs
#wisdom
#somethingtochewon
#2017
#resolution
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment