Friday! Proverbs!
The appetite of laborers works for them; their hunger drives them on.
Proverbs 16:26 NIV
Well isn't this interesting...is this Proverb suggesting you keep your staff hungry so they'll work harder?
Or just a reflection of the social conditions of the time?
Or is there a challenge here for us?
What am I hungering for?
What drives me on?
When I consider those questions, the answers aren't generally bad things...but...am I prepared to surrender them to God?
Am I prepared to give Him the opportunity to change what I'm striving for?
Change what drives me on?
Change what's really important?
What about you?
#somethingtochewon
#proverbs
#wisdom
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment