All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations...
Isaiah 65:2 NIV
This ancient book gives us glimpses of God's heart...His arms are open, inviting, waiting, encouraging us to come home...even though we're stubborn, want to do our own thing, and make stuff up...we make our own gods out of our imagination, but we also try to fit the Living God into our box...make Him into something we can understand, manage, and even use for what we want...
But even so...His arms are open wide...
How am I when I'm misunderstood, when people make stuff up about me, misrepresent me, or just walk away?
It's hard to keep my arms open...my heart open...
But our God does.
And if I want to follow Him, so will I.
#thisisourGod
#grace
#love
#armsopenwide
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment