Let your Yes be simply Yes, and your No be simply No...
Matthew 5:37 AMP
These days how often is yes but...
Yes unless a better offer comes along
Yes unless something more fun or interesting comes up
Yes but I want to keep my options open.
Our Yes should simply be yes.
And that speaks to character. I'm not going to let you down, I'm going to keep my commitments whenever possible even tho something more "better" or more fun or interesting comes along...and if I've made a mistake, I'll bank that experience for next time and take some more time before making a decision...
If we said "yes" then "no" maybe we need to put that right...
Jesus is more interested in our character and how that gets to be more like His than almost anything...
#wordsofJesus
#yes
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment