Friday! Proverbs!
Honesty guides good people; dishonesty destroys treacherous people.
Proverbs 11:3 NLT
"Honesty is the best policy" was quoted to me as a child...now I see the source of that...in the middle of God's word. Interesting that honesty guides good people...if we're a bit lost about what to do then honesty is a good place to start.
Be honest with yourself. There's good and not so good in all of us and sometimes an honest appraisal is helpful
When we're stuck in tricky relationship issues let honesty be your guide to find a way forward...
#proverbs
#wisdom
#somethingtochewon
#honestyisthebestpolicy
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment