I am the Lord , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God...
Isaiah 45:5 NIV
Through this chapter God gives his credentials...and these words are repeated several times...
I am the Lord
There is no other
Apart from me there is no God
This is something the people needed to keep hearing...and so do we...
We forget
We try to reason Him away
We try to replace Him with god's of our own making...
Sometimes we might wonder what He's up to, or why He doesn't fix something we want fixed...
If this is true - do I completely trust Him then?
No matter what my circumstances.
No matter what's going on in the world...do I still choose to say:
You are the Lord
There is no other
#loveGod
#faith
#choose
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment